One to One OT Sessions
One-on-one occupational therapy sessions are held with one of our experienced therapists in our clinic or your child’s school/preschool. Individual OT sessions are one of the best ways to help your child’s development, as they are tailored to your child’s exact needs.
We use goals set by the family to guide our intervention and target these specific goals.
Goals we often work on consist of:
- Sensory processing challenges
- Gross motor coordination and strength
- Communication and Social Skills
- Literacy and Learning
- Parent Coaching
- Play skills
- Daily Living Skills – for example, showering, toileting, dressing, grooming, eating; or activities such as chores, getting a snack for self and others
- Emotional regulation challenges
If you want to know more about our sessions, perhaps what a typical session looks like or what equipment we use, just call us or use the button below to contact us. We can answer your questions, or you can come into the clinic to see for yourself if Kool KATTS is the place for your family. You won’t be disappointed.